12.08.2009

hello, again ...

Hi there! It has been too long since I have visited my blog. I have clearly been too busy to keep you updated! Here are some things that have been occupying my time {other than Kylie, family, jewelry, playgroups, etc.} ...

Planning for the baby's room! Have I told you that we are having a BOY?!? Here are some of the fabrics I have chosen to decorate the room/crib with:


I love the burnt orange/gray blue/white combo. That's what we're going for!

Getting organized to recover my daughter's {very pink/girly} carseat for the little guy in these fabrics:


What boy wouldn't want to be sitting in these ultra cool/retro fabrics?!? Love them!

The last project I will share with you today is the fabric for my advent calendar and Christmas banner for next year. I have a while to work on this one!


Can't resist the turquoise/red combo. And these fabrics {look familiar? using the rust version of the antler fabric for baby boy's room} are so dang cute! I love the combo.

That's all folks! I will share my completed projects with you once they are done. I have a few months for most of them. What projects are you working on?

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Congrats on it being a boy. I love the fabric!!! Where did you find it?

Deilia Ray Williams said...

Congrats on the baby boy! Nobody loves their moms more than boys do! You'll love it. I have a feeling- you'll also be disappointed in the clothing options for baby boys (like I was! Sports themes?! Yuck). It's good your crafty. Love the colors you've chosen and the recovering of Kylie's seat is great! You could make lots of $ just by selling those!
I've always wanted to start a business and design only baby boy clothing! NO TRUCKS! NO FOOTBALLS! ALLOWED! ;)

Jenna Lyndsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna Lyndsay said...

Love those fabrics. The antlers are so fun and I so love that color scheme. Can't wait to see it come to fruition.